Sonntag, 4. März 2012

A Flower for you

Hello Friend :-))
I am soooooo Happy!!!!!!........last Friday 9:20 pm my sweet Granddaughter was born!!!!!! Yippppiiiiieeeee!!!!!!!............................... :-))))))

So now I have Time again for my Hobby........and here comes my newest Card :-))

The Image is again from my favorite Images from WhoopsieDaisy and I colored with Copics.
The Doily in the Background is made with my BigShot and an Creatables Die.

This is the Card outside (closed)....... I used the Tim Holtz Die and my BigShot for the Paper Rosette to make my Topper.

Here I will show my Card :

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/2012/02/spots-and-dots.html

http://steckenpferdchen-challengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-21.html

http://stempelsonne.blogspot.com/2012/02/57-vom-2402-080312.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/week-144-spread-your-wings.html

http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/nature-bugs-bees.html


Thanks for visiting :-))

Big Hugs
Hilde

9 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, it's an amazing card, wonderful Image, thanks for joining us at Stempelsonnenchallenge. xoXo Michi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOOT WOOT CONGRATULATION sweetie to both you and the proud parents too. I hope that both mum and baby is just fine? And I don´t hope, it was too hard to become and grandmother now too? ha ha ha Isn´t it a wonderful feeling to hole them in your arms the first time?
    And what a wonderful card you´ve made here, it is sooo gorgeous as always. I´m very sure, that you´ll make many many wonderful babycards in the next time here and soon loads of cute childcards too ha ha ha. Can´t wait to see all you´ll be creating soon too.
    Have a wonderful time and lots of fun and joy now with the baby. Take care hun.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely cards, thank you for showing us all at Sweet Stampin. Debbiexx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    Hugs Stine

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Congratulations on the birth of your grand daughter. Thank you for joining us at Sweet stampin' with your beautiful card.

    Pam x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. A super card Hilde and such an unusual design.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Things with Wings theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter, I have four and a grandson, so know how special the feeling is.


    B x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful card Hilde with such a fab design and gorgeous image inside!
    Congratulations on the birth of your Granddaughter too!
    Thanks for entering our Spread your wings challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Congratulations Hilde! Such a pretty card - the image is so sweet! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. A beautiful card, Very pretty
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    I have candy if your interested
    http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    AntwortenLöschen