Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012

second Album

Hi Girls :-))
Today I have Pictures from my second Album made with the same Papers and the same Tutorial.......only with an little Twist.
From one Paperpad 12x12 I got 4 Albums!!!!!!! ........2 medium sized 9x6,5, 1big Folio 12x10 and an little Mini 6,5x5 inches.





Each of the medium sized Album has 8 Pages ( 4 Types x 2 ) and the hidden Hinge Binding from Kathy Orta
http://www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.de/

And here comes the Cover ......


with the handmade Flowers .

Big Hugs
Hilde xoxoxo

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh my goodness, yet another one. This one is just so gorgeous too hun, you have really got the hang of these. I think, I´ll have to go and find this site and find out, how these hidden bindings are done, it looks awesome, and so does your beautiful flowers too. All sooooo gorgeous work.

    AntwortenLöschen