Samstag, 22. September 2012

new one





Hello Ladies :-)

I have a new Card to show today......
I used here another Digi from Saturated Canary and what an surprise....... I colored in with Copics again :-))
For the Buttons I used printouts on Cardstock and cut them out.....unfortunately I had no nice Originals at Home....
There is an really nice Challenge and  Design-Team Call at Crafty Catzand I will add my Name there......

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.de/2012/09/challenge-151-buttons.html

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.de/2012/09/dt-call.html

Here I will add my Card,too :

 http://clpchallenge.blogspot.de/2012/09/clp-51-septembers-sketch.html

Big Hugs
Hilde

7 Kommentare:

  1. A stunning card Hilde, thanks for joining our DT call at CraftyCatz and good luck.xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ooh fab card, looks really pretty, thanks for joining out DT call, good luck x carol

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh one of my fave satuated canary images and this is a lovely card and thanks for joining the challenge and dt call at crafty catz and good luck

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Hilde
    A beautiful card thankyou for entering our challenge and also for the DT Call,Good Luck!
    Hugs Dianne xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So beautifully coloured, Hilde! The shading in the background is stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful card hun! LOVE your coloring. Great job! So glad you could join our Saturated Canary challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs, Denise

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful card love your colouring.

    Thank you for joining us at SC Challenges, hope you will join us next time.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    AntwortenLöschen